Prices and Plans
First Pole Intro Class
Come Check Us Out!
- No obligations
- Come have fun!
- Just call / email OR...
1 Month of the FULL 3Sixty Experience
- Unlimited Pole and Fitness
- Unlimited Aerials Add-On
- Available online for new members
- Purchase in-studio following your Free Intro class!
Why Choose A 3Sixty Membership?
- Unlimited access to the classes in your membership type (Pole/Aerial)
- No weekly limits on instructor-lead classes
- No time restrictions on progression through class levels (no min. number of weeks)
- Progress at your own pace and fitness level!
- No need for make-up classes!
- Over 50 Classes offered EACH WEEK
- Unlimited instructor-supervised practice time in Pole & Aerial Jams
- Unlimited self-directed practice time in Open Studio
- Convenient sign-ups online and through the MindBodyOnline app
- Specialty pricing for private studio rental (need to practice that routine with no distractions?)
- Discounts on workshops/series and merchandise!
Drop In Passes
- Can't commit to a contract?
- Ideal for attending 1x/week or less
- Use on ANY class (Pole/Aerial/Fitness)
- 1 Year Expiry
1 Drop In Class
5 Class Pass
10 Class Pass
20 Class Pass
Student Discounts10% discount on all monthly unlimited memberships except the New Member Special, for full-time college and university students with I.D. Show your Student ID at the Front Desk.
Family Discounts10% discount on all monthly unlimited memberships except the New Member Special, for immediate family members. Contact us for discount.
Gift CardsA variety of gift cards can be purchased through our online store!
Click here to check out the options.
To redeem gift cards, please use our online store and select "Gift Card" at payment time.
There are no cancellation/refunds on memberships/class passes.
Holds on pole contracts/class passes are granted for medical reasons (including pregnancy). A medical note must be provided to confirm the need for the hold.
Holds on pole contracts/class passes are for a minimum of one month to a maximum of 6 months.
Holds on pole contracts/class passes may be granted for non-medical reasons subject to the studio’s discretion and upon payment of a $25 administration fee.
There are no holds on aerial memberships. Recurring monthly memberships may be cancelled at any time.
All prices on this page are exclusive of HST