Studio Policies and FAQ's
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
- When booking each individual class, a student is committing to attend for that specific time slot. Please note that you can cancel your class reservation without penalty up to 5 hours before class time. If you cancel within 5 hours of class time you will be charged a late cancellation fee of $5. If you are a "no show" for class you will be charged a "no show" fee of $10.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registrations.
- There are no cancellation/refunds on memberships/class passes.
- Holds on pole contracts/class passes are granted for medical reasons. A medical note must be provided to confirm the need for the hold. Holds are for a minimum of one month to a maximum of 6 months.
- Holds on pole contracts/class passes may be granted for non-medical reasons subject to the studio’s discretion and upon payment of a $25 administration fee.
- There are no holds on aerial memberships. Recurring monthly memberships may be cancelled at any time.
- When booking a party, a $75 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit is required.
- The remaining balance owed is due at the time of the party, prior to the start.
- A party may be rescheduled once with minimum 7-day notice (subject to availability).
- All sales are final.
What is required for registration?
- Register online, via our app, or in studio to create an account and sign up.
- All new students and guests must sign a waiver prior to participation in classes, parties, workshops, or other events.
- If this is your first time attending a class or event, please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of class to fill out the necessary paperwork if you have not completed your account online.
- Class/party balances must be paid upon arrival at the studio. We accept cheque, debit, credit: Mastercard and Visa, but not American Express. We also accept cash but do not keep change at the studio, therefore, please bring exact change.
How does this Free Pole Intro Class work?
- We would love for you come in, tour the studio, and try your first Pole Intro class FREE. At 3Sixty we welcome all ages and levels of fitness, you are sure to have a fun workout!
- The Pole Intro class is in a group setting, depending on the number of participants who register on a given day. Our studios limit participants to 1 student per pole.
- If you create an online account in our system (through MindBody), you can grab a complimentary 1 Free Pole Intro Class in our online store. You will be able to register for any 1 Pole Intro class of your choosing. See our schedule online to view the Pole Intro class offered each day. Then simply register for the class!
- Too Hard? Alternatively select which class you'd like to attend from the schedule, then confirm: day, time, full name and email address via firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you arrive at the studio, you can complete the requisite paperwork in person.
Are observers allowed?
- Pets, significant others, observers, children, etc are not permitted in the studio, only paying students.
- Specific to parties, participants are permitted to attend as observers but all attendees, whether partaking in activities or not, count toward the total number of participants.
Is alcohol permitted?
- Alcohol is not permitted in the studio.
- Participants appearing to be intoxicated or under the influence will be asked to sit out for their own safety.
What do your facilities entail?
- Our facility is 2,500 square feet, the premier pole and aerial fitness studio in the Ottawa-Gatineau region. Our facility is spacious, featuring two pole/aerial studios, a welcoming reception area, two dressing rooms and, of course, a private 3Sixty washroom.
- Both studios feature 13 foot high ceilings, 10.75’ foot poles (45mm and 50mm diameter), and natural lighting.
- We are the SOLE pole/aerial facility featuring wall-to-wall floor length mirrors! Never lose a glimpse of yourself during floor work, stretching, etc. - and especially during routines and choreography.
- Our Pink Studio features 10 poles, 4 aerial hoops (lyra) and 4 aerial silks.
- Our Blue Studio features 6 poles.
- All pole classes limit 1 pole per student.
- All aerial classes limit 2 hoop/silk per student.
Are photos and/or videos permitted?
- Absolutely! Feel free to document your progress and show off your skills! You are welcome to post on social media and we would love it if you tag 3Sixty Dance & Fitness.
- Photos/Videos may not include 3Sixty instruction, course material or intellectual property.
- Photo/Videos may not include your classmates without their express consent. Please be understanding that some classmates may not be comfortable with their image being shared publicly.
- The 3Sixty closed Facebook group is a private place for our community of students to share, discuss and uplift each other. Students may post to this private group, but not publicly, so remember that seeing posts in the group does not provide implied consent to post images of others publicly.
What else should I know about my Party/Private Lesson?
- We want you to have a wonderful, positive experience so please show up for your appointment on time. We often have several back-to-back bookings. Please know that each booking has a designated time slot and once that time is up, you will need to leave the studio.
- If you arrive late to your booking, you will be missing out on your time. We are unable to delay or add time to your booking. Allow plenty of time to commute and park so you get the most out of your time. Calling to let us know you are running late does not change this policy.
- Gratuity is a great way to show your party instructor that you had a fabulous time; however, it is not required.
- Pictures are permitted and encouraged. Remember to tag us!
Who can attend a class?
- At 3Sixty we welcome students of all ages, shapes, sizes, gender, orientation and fitness levels.
- Adult classes are reserved for students ages 14+.
- Parent/guardian approval is required for participants under the age of 18.
- Participants with health/medical concerns, including pregnancy, must contact the studio prior to registering for a class.
- If you have any injuries (past or current), concerns or contraindications, talk to the instructor before class. This way, the instructor can recommend variations or alternatives to allow you to reap the benefits without unnecessary strain. Speak up if something doesn’t feel right.
What if I’m still nervous?
- At 3Sixty we strongly advocate a supportive, inclusive, positive and non-competitive environment. Our instructors and students create a tight-knit community where all ages, shapes, sizes, gender, orientation and fitness levels feel welcome.
- If you are feeling shy, you can always contact us or your instructor and we will do our best to aid you one-on-one.
- In the event that you would prefer to attend classes privately, please contact us regarding private lessons.
What should I wear/bring when I attend a class?
- Leave all jewelry, rings, watches, etc. at home. These items can gouge your skin as well as cause damage to our equipment and the item itself.
- Avoid hand and body oils/lotions on the day of class as they can affect your grip.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Excluding “dress up” week, students should dress in fitness attire. For pole fitness classes we recommend shorts and a tank top, however, in upper levels you may prefer more skin available to grip in those harder moves. For aerial classes, we recommend calf or ankle length leggings and a shirt that covers your underarms. For specialty classes, you may wish to have additional items such as knee pads, leg warmers, heels, etc.
What is Dress Up week?
- “Dress Up” weeks are scheduled throughout the year and offer a unique opportunity to have fun with themed or sexy attire, pole heels (indoor shoes only!) and other accessories.
- Participation is optional; students can always attend classes in their regular fitness attire. These events are all in fun and meant to inspire community within our studio family.
What should I expect when I attend a class?
- All instructor-led classes start with a warm-up specifically designed to condition your body, followed by moves/tricks/transitions/routines as per the course material, finishing with a stretching routine.
- The warm-ups and exercises in each class/level are designed to build your strength and flexibility to attain the moves you are so eager to learn.
- Students arriving after the warm-up is underway may be asked to warm up separately on the side. This is both for your safety and to minimize disruption to the other participants.
- While first attempting any climbing or inversions, an instructor must be present to spot you.
- Classes are 55 minutes in length. Please use the final five minutes of the hour to gather your belongings and allow a smooth transition to the next class.
How long does a Pole Fitness level last?
- Our classes do not run on a set schedule (i.e. 6 or 8 weeks) where you attend a specific locked in class. Our classes are open to all members, and as a member, you can attend as many or as few classes in a week of the level you are at. This allows you to work around your own schedule and goals!
- How fast you progress is up to you! You may decide to attend multiple classes in a week to maximize your membership and progression (such as multiple Pole Intro classes, as well as specialty classes) or you may wish to attend sporadically for fun using a drop-in pass. You can go at your own speed.
What if I think I’m ready for the next Pole Fitness level?
- If you think you are ready to move up a level please consult with your instructor. We require an instructor recommendation for all level changes.
- Keep in mind that you are always welcome to continue attending classes of lower levels than you are training. For instance, if you move up to an intermediate level to challenge yourself, you can still attend beginner level classes to perfect those moves on both sides!